Friday, June 12, 2009

1ST DAY IN LANGKAWI... PART 2

haha.. i will continue my story here..
hmmm.. where have i stop? lol.. i think till the UNCLE BONANZA ISLAND TRIPS..
THERE IS 3 AMAZING ISLAND they bring us to..
1st
DAYANG BUNTING MARBLE

guess wat i saw there? hahaa,,
monkey feeding.. lolz..
not we humans feed them.. but they feed their child monkey..
they even fighting for more SUSU..
lolx..

HAHA.. another horror part of the story is...
i have been chase by a monkey..
WOW.. Its TALL, FAT AND OLD..
the stupid monkey even much larger than my DOG..
lolz..
I wonder do i looks like their kind?
y He wanted 2 follow me with his stupid fierces looks..
sorry.. didnt manage 2 take a pic at the moments..
thats y no pic no prove.. haahaa..
but, luckily i didnt harm it..
he didnt harms me.. lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment